The premiere episode of The ND Update starts off with an interview with Dr. Katie Carter, a Naturopath based in Polson, MT. Some of the things included in the interview are:
- Establishing a practice in a small town and the advantages of practicing in a small town.
- How to run a successful practice and have a 3 or 4 day work week.
- How to figure out if you need a receptionist, how to find a good one, and the qualities to look for during the interview.
- The advantages of starting off with another practice.
- The importance of a patient leaving the first office visit feeling better.
- Learning Homeopathy
- Treating an impacted stich with homeopathic Silica
- Treating pneumonnia with homeopathic Aconite
- Treating prostatitis with natural suppositories
- A complex case of idiopathic thrombocytopenia, hashimodo’s disease, and H.Pylori
Enjoy the 1st episode and a big thanks to Dr. Carter for being my first guest. Please give me feedback on the interview or on any guests you would like to hear from via the “Contact Us” link at the top of the page. You can leave a comment on this post by clicking on the title at the top of the page and then leaving your comment in the box at the bottom of the page.
One thought on “A conversation with Dr. Katie Carter, ND”
Excellent!! This was so helpful on all counts! Thank you for sharing this really informative interview.