We welcome back Dr. Jennifer Berg in this episode for a conversation about finding a job as a naturopathic physician. Dr. Jennifer Berg is a Bastyr grad with a practice in the U District of Seattle, Aria Integrative Medicine. In addition she runs business workshops on starting a practice and finding a job as an ND. She shares with us some great info in this podcast. Press play to learn more about:
- Finding a job vs. taking a residency
- How to find a job – where to look and what to look for
- Signing a contract as an employee
- What to look for when signing a contract
- The standard terms of an employee contract
- Finding a good legal professional to review your contract and protect your interests
- Residencies – The advantages and disadvantages
- Making sure the residency you pick is right for you
- and more…..
Bastyr Alumni Job Board
National College of Naturopathic Medicine Job Board
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians Job Board (requires membership to AANP)
California Association of Naturopathic Physicians Job Listings
Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians Job Listings
For more information on Dr.Berg’s business workshops send her an email at (no spaces) jenny berg firstname.lastname@example.org.